The Afsluitdijk and the Sand Engine are iconic examples of infrastructure achieved by the Dutch delta sector. Delta areas are also facing urgent problems which require intervention on a smaller and equally knowledge-intensive scale. In the VPdelta field labs knowledge institutes, area managers and market parties are teaming up with start-ups to shape the solutions of tomorrow.
VPdelta gives start-ups a flying start by…
- creating accessible field labs where start-ups can test and demonstrate concrete innovations.
- identifying and approaching launching customers.
- teaming up students and scientists so knowledge and product development complement each other.
- giving start-ups an opportunity to participate in trade missions, research projects and public-private consortiums.
- accessing (international) financing schemes and investment programmes.
- offering process management and entrepreneurial skills training.
- enabling start-ups to take part in trade shows, congresses and other forums.
- flagging up the needs and issues of innovative entrepreneurs with Topsector Water, the Netherlands Enterprises Agency (NVO), the Dutch Water Authorities (UVW), and the ministry of Economic Affairs and the ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment among others.
- showing innovations to area managers in the Netherlands and abroad.
If you would like more information about the support we can offer you, please contact us. We will be happy to discuss your options with you.